Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wikipedia

The article that I chose to analyze in my blog is Intelligent Design. I thought that it would be pretty interesting because any sort of crazy religious topic is usually highly debated. It turns out that I was correct. A+ for me.

The discussion over this topic is a war zone. People are going back and fourth debating the feasability of this theory and its applications, if any, to science. However, once user summed up my analysis best by saying "I came to this page looking for information on Intelligent Design. What I found instead was a (in many ways well-written) critique of intelligent design. The article seems to be falling over itself to punch holes in the theory/philosophical stance/call it what you will." Though I do not agree with the theory of intelligent design, I find it completely bias that MOST of the article is dedicated to denouncing the theory.

I expect a definition and an account of its history. Not accusations that it is not science.

No comments:

Post a Comment